Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
Summer Meal Program
We are excited to continue providing meals for PISD students from Tuesday, May 26 through Wednesday July 1. Meals will be provided only at remote sites throughout the district or at Palestine High School. No bus stop or house delivery. Meals will be available on Tuesday and Thursday, May 26 and 28 and then every Monday and Wednesday through July 1. Meals will consist of two breakfasts and two lunches for each student. Please bring a basket or box to the site to recieve your food.
Remote Meal Locations and Times are below. You may go to any of these sites to get your meals.
- Northside Primary School
- Timbercrest Apartments (Sugar Lane)
-Antioch Baptist Church (907 East Murchison)
-Dogwood Hills Baptist Church (Hwy 79)
-84 East Fire Station (ACR 385)
- Corner of FM 2301/2302
-Southside Elementary School
- Story Intermediate School
-Palestine Mobile Home Park (on North Jackson St.)
-Corner of Reagan and South Jackson
- Washington Early Childhood Center
- Southside Baptist Church (Crockett Road)
- Primera Iglesia Bautista (Kolstad and Tennessee)
- Montalba Community Center
Please note: Meals will also be available at Palestine High School from 8:30 to 11:00 am on the dates above.
Palestine ISD Transportation Department
1301 South Royall
Palestine, TX 75801
Breck Quarles, Transportation Director
Kathy Evans, Transportation Supervisor
To provide safe, reliable and efficient transportation in order to create a comfortable learning environment.
Did you know that PISD...?
* operates 24 bus routes every morning and afternoon
* has a fleet of 6 travel buses for extracurricular activities
* transports over 1200 students on a normal day
* buses travel over 1700 miles a day and over 300,000 miles a year
Copyright © Palestine ISD 2016. All rights reserved.
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM